Tampa Bay Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Tampa Bay Area Rental Property
Tampa Bay area’s Fisher Properties Group provides full-service turn-key rental property management and real estate brokerage services.
Our specialty is property management of single-family rental homes, condos and townhomes in the Tampa area. We have a long history and expertise in both the residential and commercial real estate industries.
Our process allows you as an owner to entrust your investment property to a competent experienced property management team to ensure the most efficient cash flow and protection of your investment.
What we handle for you:
- Marketing your property (websites, pictures, video tour, showings)
- Screening tenants (credit, criminal background, eviction, employment verification checks)
- Have prepared and sign leasing documents on your behalf
- Repair and maintenance coordination, vendor payments
- Move in/out inspections
- Security deposits, collecting rent, posting notices, processing evictions if necessary
- Direct deposit funds to the Owner, issuing accounting and 1099 statements for your annual tax filing
To learn more, see our FAQ page or Contact Us for questions
Tampa Bay Area Information
Tampa Bay" is not the name of any municipality. This misconception probably stems from the names of several local professional sports franchises (including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays, and Tampa Bay Rowdies) which seek to draw support from the entire Tampa Bay Area, the hub of which is the city of Tampa. Tampa Bay is actually a large, natural harbor and estuary along the Gulf of Mexico on the west central coast of Florida, comprising Hillsborough Bay, Old Tampa Bay, Middle Tampa Bay, and Lower Tampa Bay.
The area commonly identified as “Tampa Bay” is probably best defined as the land masses connected by the various bridges that span Tampa Bay:
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge: spans the mouth of Tampa Bay from Bradenton on the south to St. Petersburg on the north (part of I-275).
- Gandy Bridge: spans Old Tampa Bay from Tampa on the east to St. Petersburg on the west (the first road bridge to link Hillsborough and Pinellas counties).
- Howard Frankland Bridge: spans the middle of Old Tampa Bay from Tampa on the east to St. Pete on the west (part of I-275).
- Courtney Campbell Causeway: spans northern Old Tampa Bay from Tampa on the east to Clearwater on the west.
- Bayside Bridge: runs roughly parallel to the western shore of Old Tampa Bay from Largo on the south to Clearwater on the north.
Inquire About Our Services
The warm waters, temperate weather and variety of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors make Tampa Bay an ideal place for residents of all ages. A home in Tampa Bay places one a short distance from boating, fishing, golf, and cycling year-round. Just need a place to relax? Within twenty minutes you can be under an umbrella at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Love sports? Tampa is home to Super Bowl Champions the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Stanley Cup Champions the Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, horse racing, greyhound racing, and MLB spring training. There are many art studios, music theaters, museums, children's museums, and much more.
Areas We Serve
- South Tampa
- Harbour Island
- Davis Island
- Hyde Park
- Palma Ceia
- Citrus Park
- Town N Country
- New Tampa
- Tampa Palms